An opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager to join our operations in Ho Chi Minh City now exists and will be responsible for the implementation and support of Nova and TradeAnywhere in Vietnam.
The Service Delivery Manager will be responsible for all customer activity in Vietnam. The majority of work will be in Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi.
(Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City)
- Line Management for the Support/Implementation and Operations Team in Vietnam.
- To manage every implementation of NOVA and TradeAnywhere. To provide implementation consultancy resources for the larger projects, liaising with the Project Manager, to ensure that the role and responsibility of the consultant is clearly understood.
- Managing the Support Service. between 7:30am and 6:30pm Monday to Friday. Managing all calls logged by the customer including both product related and technical problems. The helpdesk will monitor the progression of all calls logged to ensure that they are resolved within the agreed service levels.
- To always be aware of the status all of calls logged to the Support desk and to be the 1st point of escalation of any issues. To meet with each customer on a regular basis to review the outstanding problems that have been reported and to put appropriate action in place to address the issues raised.
- To plan and manage the minor upgrade of software for each customer.
- To co-ordinate with the Development Manager and to schedule Customer specific User Acceptance testing prior to any software being delivered to a Customer.
- To provide implementation consultancy resources for the larger projects, liaising with the Project Manager, to ensure that the role and responsibility of the consultant is clearly understood.
- Collation and publish both customer and general management statistics on a periodic basis, and provide such information as part of the standard service reporting requirements.
- To spend a significant amount of time with each Customer, working with the users to ensure that each customer makes best use of the system.
- To fully understand how each customer is operating the system and to identify any operational gaps that can be addressed by implementing a new module, through the development of a new enhancement or through changing a working practice.
- To keep both the Account Manager and Operations Director informed of any serious Customer issues.
- Conduct End-User staff and/or management training to ensure a smooth installation process and minimize post-installation support requirements. To continue to review the training needs of the customer on an on-going basis.
- To document the high-level business requirements for any enhancements identified. To review the subsequent analysis, design and test plans produced by the Product Centre.
- To attend the Product Board and to be responsible for defining the maintenance items to be scheduled in each major release and subsequent Service Packs.
- To provide sales support to the sales team.
- The mandatory qualifications/experiences required for this role are:
- Experience in business analysis/consultancy.
- Knowledge of equity markets operations and settlement functions and processes.
- First hand experience with at least one current equity settlement and clearing system.
- A very good understanding of the Vietnam equities market is essential.
- An appreciation for other regional markets
- A good knowledge of SWIFT and OASYS is also desirable.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Well-organised, with the ability to prioritise, plan and meet deadlines, without supervision.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Proactive approach to getting the job done.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Experience with desktop software tools, ie MS Office, Excel, Powerpoint.
- SQL skills is recommended but not essential.
- Fluent in English.
CMS employs approximately 100 staff with extensive working knowledge and experience within the financial services IT industry. For further information about CMS, go to http://www.capmsl.com